| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Dokkio Sidebar (from the makers of PBworks) is a Chrome extension that eliminates the need for endless browser tabs. You can search all your online stuff without any extra effort. And Sidebar was #1 on Product Hunt! Check out what people are saying by clicking here.

View
 

Take Home Tests

Page history last edited by Mr. Hengsterman 7 years, 4 months ago

 

 

http://www.castlelearning.com

 

Please Note: All on-line Take Home Tests count toward your Test average each marking period. All test grades make -up 60% of your overall average. The other 40% is drawn from your journal evaluations and in class quizzes.

 



 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.